On his show, Dr. Oz gave two women a Saffron supplement to take over the weekend to test the product and see if they lost weight. When they were weighed on the show after taking the supplement, the women had lost 3 and 5 pounds! While this is great news for the women and Pure Saffron Slim is a powerful weight loss aid, these results were likely related to the placebo effect rather than linked to typical results of the Saffron extract.
Saffron works by helping the dieter change their behaviors rather than modifying the body’s chemistry. Therefore, it takes time for these changes to take place and for results to show. Rather than focusing on speedy results, Saffron weight loss remains effective for extended periods by focusing on consistency.
Pure Saffron Slim works best when combined with a low calorie, healthy diet and regular exercise. Once you begin taking Pure Saffron Slim, you can expect to notice the behavior and mood changes in 4 to 8 weeks. This means that in addition to the enhanced mood benefits and the decreased snacking, you will also experience a faster metabolism and increased overall health. In addition to the help from the supplement, it is also beneficial to change your lifestyle. These changes should include adopting healthy eating habits and incorporating regular exercise into your schedule. Pure Saffron Slim also helps ease the transition to these lifestyle changes by raising the serotonin level in your body.
Many dieters are derailed from their diets by cravings as a result of boredom, anxiety, frustration or stress. After consistently consuming Pure Saffron Slim, these cravings will gradually diminish, helping you reach your weight loss goals.
Avoid the stress and frustration of dieting with the latest weight loss trends. Instead, join the many who have begun the Dr Oz miracle Saffron weight loss diet. Turn onto the permanent weight loss path with Pure Saffron Slim and enjoy consistency and real results with weight loss and food control.
Health benefits with Saffron extract
- Saffron contains many plants derived chemical compounds that are known to have been anti-oxidant, disease preventing and health promoting properties.
- The flower stigma are composed of many essential volatile oils but the most important being safranal, which gives saffron its distinct flavor. Other volatile oils in saffron are cineole, phenethenol, pinene, borneol, geraniol, limonene, p-cymene, linalool, terpinen-4-oil, etc.
- This colorful spice has many non-volatile active components; the most important of them is α-crocin, a carotenoid compound, which gives the stigmas their characteristic golden-yellow color. It also contains other carotenoids, including zea-xanthin, lycopene, α- and β-carotenes. These are important antioxidants that help protect the human body from oxidant-induced stress, cancers, infections and acts as immune modulators.
- The active components in saffron have many therapeutic applications in many traditional medicines as antiseptic, antidepressant, anti-oxidant, digestive, anti-convulsant.
- This novel spice is a good source of minerals like copper, potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, selenium, zinc and magnesium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps control heart rate and blood pressure. Manganese and copper are used by the body as co-factors for the antioxidant enzyme, superoxide dismutase. Iron is essential for red blood cell production and as a co-factor for cytochrome oxidases enzymes.
- Additionally, it is also rich in many vital vitamins, including vitamin A, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin,vitamin-C that is essential for optimum health.
- The active components present in saffron have many therapeutic applications in many traditional medicines since long time ago as anti-spasmodic, carminative, diaphoretic.
- Research studies have shown that, safranal, a volatile oil found in the spice, has antioxidant, cytotoxicity towards cancer cells, anticonvulsant and antidepressant properties.
- Αlfa-crocin, a carotenoid compound, which gives the spice its characteristic golden-yellow color, has been anti-oxidant, anti-depressant, and anti-cancer properties.
Saffron for Weight Loss – Miracle Appetite Suppressant
When you hear the word “miracle appetite suppressant,” you probably think it’s too good to be true. However, saffron, a natural spice used for seasoning, fragrance, and medicine aids Saffron weight loss efforts by doing just want you’ve always wanted—suppressing your appetite. When combined with diet and exercise, saffron can help transform your body when you need it most.
Due to saffron’s appetite suppressing properties, it can prevent you from over eating which is a definite culprit to weight gain. If you’re an emotional eater than tends to over eat when you’re sad, happy, bored, angry, etc…saffron can combat this by stimulating the same feeling you would get from eating your favorite comfort foods. Instead of reaching for that bag of cookies, you might find yourself saying ‘no’ with a smaller waist line, too.
Saffron is made from a flower called saffron crocust making it natural which is great benefit as many appetite suppressants are man-made and contain substances that are unnatural to your body. It contains no calories, so there isn’t any guilt associated with it. With Saffron weight loss, you will notice an improvement in several ailments that can be caused by over-eating, including asthma, sleep problems, hardening of the arteries, intestinal gas, depression, and heartburn. Add saffron to your favorite dishes for some extra spice and health benefits.
Although saffron can be a little spendy, it is often cheaper in its extract or capsule form, plus its supportive effects on the body make it all worth it. Take charge of your body today by trying saffron for weight loss!
Saffron: Helping Your Brain
Saffron extract is also a powerful antidepressant. What it does is that it makes you in a better mood and helps stop anxiety. So, in turn, if you are not depressed or anxious, you will avoid emotional eating. Over time, your body will resist the opportunity to request food when you have a feeling of anxiety or depressed mood.
Ending the Junk Food Cravings
Think about this scenario for a moment… We all know that eating junk food causes us to gain weight and is rather unhealthy, yet there is a huge market for food that is not healthy. Go take a drive around your town and you will see restaurants that have french fries, pizzas and hamburgers, just to name a few. So when you are hungry and there is no junk food in the house or you don’t feel like making anything, what do you do? Well most people will pick up the phone and call their local pizza delivery place or drive down the street for a hamburger and French fries. These foods are not only unhealthy; they will add calories in a short amount of time. By taking Pure Saffron Slim, you will almost completely remove the desire to call your pizza delivery guy or to grab that burger and fries.
Finally, you will no longer have the craving for the oily foods, the sweet foods or the salty foods. You will start eating healthier, you will lose the weight and you will feel 100% better! Try Pure Saffron Slim TODAY.
How Saffron Extract Prevents Emotional Eating
Most experts agree that emotional eating is the result of low levels of serotonin, a condition which also triggers anxiety and depression. Many individuals in this category subconsciously use food, particularly high carbohydrate fare, in an attempt to trigger pleasure sensations in the brain and alleviate the aforementioned conditions. However, this activity is obviously not a good solution since it leads to obesity, which is associated with myriad health conditions. This is because the pleasurable sensations that come from overindulging are very short-lived, prompting the individual to eat again a short time later.